- Sizzix Big Shot Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine or Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Christmas Tree Pattern
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 12PK w/Stamps – Groovy Christmas
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK w/Stamps – Seasonal Flowers
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 62PK – Stylized Alphabet
- Sizzix Effectz – Luster Wax, Gold, 20ml
- Sizzix Making Essential – Express Glue, 120ml
- Sizzix Making Essential – Foam Tape
- Sizzix Making Essential – Funnel Tray
- Sizzix Making Essential – Ink Pad, Black (Pigment) & Acrylic Block
- Sizzix Making Essential – Opaque Embossing Powder, Gold (12g)
- Sizzix Making Tool – Multi-Tool Starter Kit
- Sizzix Making Tool – Paper Sculpting Kit
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory – Blending Tool Head w/Replacement Sponge
- Sizzix Surfacez – Patterned Paper, Color Story, 80 Sheets (665275)
- Or whichever patterned paper you like!
- Sizzix Surfacez – 10 Festive Colored Cardstock, 60PK
- Sizzix Surfacez – 20 Assorted Colored Cardstock, 80PK
- Sizzix Surfacez – The Opulent Cardstock Pack, Gold, 50PK
- Sizzix Tool – Heat Tool, Dual Speed
- Cardstock (White, 12 x 12)
- Gel Pen (White)
- Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar)
- Rhinestones (Self-Adhesive)
- Embossing Ink Pad, Clear
- Water Spritzer
Select an assortment of cardstock colors, specialty papers and patterned papers in desired color palette to work with chosen photos.
Mount selected photos on cardstocks of choice with double-sided adhesive and foam tape to create dimension.
Cut a piece of patterned paper down to 7" x 9" and distress the edges of the paper with a Distressing Blade Tool Head.
Cut two panels of cardstock to 4 1/4" x 6" and lightly mist both sides of each panel with a water spritzer. Emboss both panels with the Christmas Tree Pattern embossing folder.
Lightly apply Gold Luster Wax across the top of the embossed design on each panel, slowly building the color up as desired.
Die-cut out of black cardstock the phrase “OH CHRISTMAS TREE” from the Stylized Alphabet die set. Gently apply Gold Luster Wax to the top of each letter where desired.
Die-cut out of desired cardstock colors a variety of flowers and leaves from the Seasonal Flowers die set.
Die-cut out of green and brown cardstocks a variety of trees and tree trunks from the Groovy Christmas die set.
With the Blending Tool head, ink the edges of all the die cut flowers with a combination of Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress inks.
To create lifelike dimension, sculpt the flowers the stylus tools and gray molding mat from the Paper Sculpting Kit.
On the solid leaves, with clear embossing ink stamp leaf veins with the Seasonal Flowers stamp set. In a Funnel Tray, cover the embossing ink in gold embossing ink and tap off the excess powder. Heat set the powder with a heat tool until the powder has melted. With the Blending Took, ink the edges of all of the leaves with Evergreen Bough Distress ink.
With clear embossing ink, stamp the scalloped pattern across the front of one of the large tree die cuts. In a Funnel Tray, cover the embossing ink in gold embossing ink and tap off the excess powder. Heat set the powder with a heat tool until the powder has melted. With the Blending Took, ink the edges of all the trees with Evergreen Bough Distress ink. Adhere the tree trunks to their matching trees with liquid adhesive.
Arrange the patterned paper, embossed panels, photo and sentiment as desired on a piece of 12 x 12 white cardstock, adhering all elements in to place with a mixture of foam tape and liquid adhesive.
Stack and layer the flower die cuts into 6 flower stacks and adhere them together with liquid adhesive. On the leaf shapes that have debossed lines, accentuate the deboss with white gel pen. Add white snowflake dots to all of the non-embossed trees with a white gel pen. Arrange the flowers, leaves and trees where desired on the layout and adhere in to place with liquid adhesive and foam tape.
Adhere rhinestones to the center of the smaller flowers and use pens to create a dotted effect in the center of the larger flowers.