Live Life in Full Bloom
1. Use a sheet of Sky Color Vibe Cardstock as the base of the layout. Cut apart the top row of the tags from the Tags Paper. Notch each tag and punch the holes.
2. In the top right corner of the page adhere three tags overlapping one another 1 ½” down from the top edge of the page. Add white twine to the center tag.
3. Cut a 12” x 3 ¼” strip of the 4x6 Elements Paper (rose pattern) and a 12” x 2 ¼” strip of the Scattering Seeds Paper (yellow daisy pattern). Add the rose strip to the top of the page and the yellow daisy strip to the bottom of the page.
4. Cut two 12” x ½” strips of the Bunny Love Paper (multi plaid pattern). Adhere one strip to the bottom edge of the rose strip and the yellow daisy strip as shown. Add tiny solid brads to the multi plaid strip; two on the left end and one on the right end. Add tiny solid brads to the pink and yellow tags.
5. Use the SN@P! Photo Crops to trim a horizontal photo to 4” x 3”. Trim a 4” x 6” vertical photo to 4” x 5 ½”.
6. Mat the 4” x 3” photo, the 4” x 5 ½” photo with White Color Vibe Cardstock and green floral paper from the 6x8 Pad. Mat a 3 ½” x 5” vertical photo with White Color Vibe Cardstock and pink dash paper from the 6x8 Pad. Add the matted photos to the page as shown. The 4” x 3” horizontal photo will be centered above the three tags. The other two photos will go in the lower left corner with the 4” x 5 ½” photo on the left. Add a strip of pink dash paper under the left edge of the 4” x 5 ½” photo.
7. Trim the ‘Live Life In Full Bloom’ phrase bubble from the 4x6 Element card, and trim the grid portion from two of the tags.
8. Add the phrase bubble under the left edge of the horizontal photo. Add the two grid pieces under the right edge of the 3 ½” x 5” photo.
9. Decorate the page with Bits & Pieces, Cardstock Stickers, Puffy Stickers, Journal Bits, the peach flower from the Page Pieces, and additional brads. Add your journaling to the grid journal blocks.
We would love to see your finished product. Share with us on Instagram and include #supplyingcreativity so we can check it out!